Thank you for your interest in Apollo Utrecht. Applications for 2019 are now open.
In order to qualify for Apollo, applicants are students at Utrecht University, either:
- in year 3-6 as a medical student (CRU2006/CRU-PLUS);
- a SUMMA student at any stage of the 4 year degree;
- a student of any UMC Utrecht life science master.
Students are selected based on:
- Affinity with research
- Interest in the development of extracurricular knowledge and skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Critical and out-of-the box thinking
How to apply
In order to apply, fill in the application form, including the following documents (in PDF format, max. 3 MB per file):
- CV (max. 2 A4, excluding references and publications)
- Personal statement / letter of motivation (max. 1 A4)
- References if the applicant has previous research experience.
Applicants will receive a confirmation email a couple of days later to confirm that their application has been processed.
For each applicant, an interview will be scheduled with an Apollo (board) member and an advisory board member.
Timeline for 2019
- Open meeting, Friday 27 September 2019, 7.00 PM, The Social Impact Factory
- Information night, Wednesday 2 October 2019, 6.30 PM, Dompleinzaal (we will supply pizza)
- Application deadline, Sunday 27 October 2019
- Interviews, Monday 4 November – Friday 15 November 2019
- Results, Sunday 17 November 2019
- Welcome Drinks, Friday 22 November 2019
- Apollo Lustrum Event, Saturday 23 November 2019
For questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.