Thank you for your interest in Apollo Utrecht. Applications for 2020 are now open.
In order to qualify for Apollo, applicants are students or PhD candidates, either:
- in year 3-6 as a medical student (e.g. CRU2006/CRU-PLUS);
- a SUMMA student at any stage of the 4 year degree;
- a student of any life science master;
- a PhD candidate in a biomedical field
Students are selected based on:
- Affinity with research
- Interest in the development of extracurricular knowledge and skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Critical and out-of-the box thinking
How to apply
In order to apply, fill in the application form, including the following documents (in PDF format, max. 3 MB per file):
- CV (max. 2 A4, excluding references and publications)
- Personal statement / letter of motivation (max. 1 A4)
Applicants will receive a confirmation email a couple of days later to confirm that their application has been processed.
For each applicant, an interview will be scheduled with an Apollo (board) member and an advisory board member.
Timeline for 2020
- Open meeting, Friday 25 September 2020, 7.00 PM, Location TBA
- Information night, Wednesday 30 September 2020, 7.30 PM, Zoom Meeting
- Application deadline, Sunday 25 October 2020
- Interviews, Monday 2 November – Friday 13 November 2020
- Results, Sunday 15 November 2020
- Welcome meeting (online), Friday 20 November 2020
- First Apollo Utrecht meeting (online), Friday 27 November 2020
For questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.