Thank you for your interest in Apollo Utrecht. Applications for 2018 are now closed!
Eligibility – Membership Qualifications
In order to qualify for Apollo, applicants are students at Utrecht University, either:
- in year 3-6 as a medical student (CRU2006/CRU-PLUS);
- a SUMMA student at any stage of the 4 year degree;
- a student of any UMC Utrecht life science master.
Students are selected based on:
- Interest in the field of translational medicine
- Demonstrated leadership, initiative, ‘self-starting behavior’ and out of the box thinking
- Research experience
- Evidence of ability to work in a team
- If a CRU2006 or CRU-PLUS student: preferably a participant of the Honours Master Program (not necessary)
How to apply
In order to apply, fill in the application form. You need to submit the following documents (in PDF format, max. 3 MB per file):
- CV (max. 2 A4, excluding references and publications)
- Personal statement / letter of motivation (max. 1 A4)
- Essay or viewpoint on a translational medicine topic that excites you. There are no set rules for this except for a word limit of 500-1000 words.
- References if the applicant has previous research experience.
Applicants will receive a confirmation email a couple of days later to confirm that their application has been processed.
Information night, Thursday 4 October, 2018, 6 PM @ Dompleinzaal, UMC Utrecht
Application deadline, Friday 19 October, 2018
- Planning of interview, Wednesday 24 October, 2018
- Interviews, Monday 29 October – Friday 9 November, 2018
- Results, Tuesday 13 November, 2018
- First Apollo meeting, Friday 23 November, 2018
For questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.