Thank you for your interest in Apollo Utrecht. The applications for 2023 are closed. In summer 2024, we will open our applications again.
In order to qualify for Apollo, applicants are either:
- 3-6th year medical student (e.g. CRU2006/CRU-PLUS);
- SUMMA student;
- Student of any life science master;
- Master student of a healthcare related study
- i.e. pharmacology, toxicology and environmental health, medical humanities, veterinary medicine, dentistry, global health, medical anthropology, psychology, etc.
- PhD candidate in a biomedical field
Students are selected based on:
- Affinity with research
- Interest in the development of extracurricular knowledge and skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Critical and out-of-the box thinking
- Enthusiastic to become part of a tight-knit group of students
How to apply
In order to apply, fill in the application form, including the following documents (in English; PDF format, max. 3 MB per file):
- CV (max. 2 A4, excluding references and publications)
- Personal statement / letter of motivation (max. 500 words)
- Tell us something you are passionate about; it does not have to be medical (max. 500 words or free-form)
Applicants will receive a confirmation email a couple of days later to confirm that their application has been processed.
For each applicant, an interview will be scheduled with two Apollo (board) members and an advisory board member.
Timeline for 2023
- Open meeting, Friday 22 September 2023, 7.00 PM. Sign up using the following form: https://forms.gle/xAmKL3Zx4dhHdvFz5
- Application deadline, Sunday 15 October 2023
- Interviews, Monday 30 October – Friday 10 November 2023
- Results, Sunday 12 November 2023
- Welcome meeting, Friday 17 November 2023
- First Apollo Utrecht meeting & social weekend, Friday 1 – Sunday 3 December 2023
For questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.