Thank you for your interest in Apollo Utrecht. Applications for 2022 are open now!
In order to qualify for Apollo, applicants are either:
- 3-6th year medical student (e.g. CRU2006/CRU-PLUS);
- SUMMA student;
- Student of any life science master;
- Master student of a healthcare related study (pharmacology, toxicology and environmental health, etc.)
- PhD candidate in a biomedical field
Students are selected based on:
- Affinity with research
- Interest in the development of extracurricular knowledge and skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Critical and out-of-the box thinking
- Enthusiastic to become part of a tight-knit group of students
How to apply
In order to apply, fill in the application form, including the following documents (in PDF format, max. 3 MB per file):
- CV (max. 2 A4, excluding references and publications)
- Personal statement / letter of motivation (max. 500 words)
- Tell us something you are passionate about (max. 500 words or free-form)
Applicants will receive a confirmation email a couple of days later to confirm that their application has been processed.
For each applicant, an interview will be scheduled with an Apollo (board) member and an advisory board member.
Timeline for 2022
- Open meeting, Friday 23 September 2022, 7.00 PM
- Application deadline, Sunday 16 October 2022
- Interviews, Monday 31 October – Friday 11 November 2022
- Results, Sunday 13 November 2022
- Welcome meeting, Thursday 17 November 2022
- First Apollo Utrecht meeting & social weekend, Friday 25 – Sunday 27 November 2022
For questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.