Thank you for your interest in Apollo Utrecht. Applications for 2016-2017 are closed. We will accept applications again in 2017.
Eligibility – Membership Qualifications
In order to qualify for Apollo, applicants are students at Utrecht University, either:
- in year 3-6 as a medical student (CRU2006/CRU-PLUS);
- a SUMMA student at any stage of the 4 year degree.
Students are selected based on:
- Interest in the field of translational medicine
- Demonstrated leadership, initiative, ‘self-starting behavior’ and out of the box thinking
- Research experience
- Evidence of ability to work in a team
- If a CRU2006 or CRU-PLUS student: preferably a participant of the Honours Master Program
How to apply
In order to apply, fill in the application form. You need to submit the following documents (in PDF format, max. 3 MB per file):
- CV (max. 2 A4, excluding references and publications)
- Personal statement / letter of motivation (max. 1 A4)
- Essay or viewpoint on a translational medicine topic that excites you. There are no set rules for this except for a word limit of 500-1000 words.
- References where the applicant has previous research experience.
Applicants will receive a confirmation email a couple of days later to confirm that their application has been processed.
- Information night, Wed. 28 September, 7 PM @ HvdB room 2.04
- Application deadline, Fri. 14 October
- Planning of interview, Fri. 21 October
- Interviews, Mon. 24 October – Fri. 4 November
- Results, Tue. 8 November
- First Apollo meeting, Fri. 25 November
For questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.